What makes Microsoft a great place for marketers? We have amazing products used by billions of people. We have an incredible diversity of businesses.
From incumbent brands to challenger brands, and from established markets to emerging markets, we have some of the strongest consumer and enterprise products and services in the world. With an unparalleled depth and breadth of career opportunity and the ability to make a worldwide impact, you can design a career path that is hard to match anywhere.
Typical roles within the Marketing stream are:
- Product Marketing Manager,
- Audience Marketing Manager,
- Channel/Partner Marketing Manager and
- Marketing Communication Manager
- Last year of a Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in marketing,communications or another business related field
- Fluency in both local language and English
- Inspired by the continually evolving craft of marketing.
- Thrives and delivers results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills