It’s no use having world-class products and services if no one knows about them. That’s why we need world-class Sales teams to make sure our customers understand what our technology is and how it can help them.
As an intern in our Sales stream, you’ll be part of a division that puts the customer at the centre, always listening to them. Our sales division comes up with customer focused sales strategies, builds solid client relationships and ensures people realize the many ways in which our products and services can make their lives better. Selling anything is a challenge. But when you’re selling technology that people can believe in – that you can believe in – it changes everything.
Typical roles within the Sales stream are:
- Account Manager,
- Solution Sales Professional,
- Sales Excellence Analyst,
- Licensing Sales Professional,
- Business Development Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SALES INTERNSHIP
- Last year of a Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in business, sales, marketing or any other business related fields including IT in business
- Fluency in both local language and English
- First practical sales experiences, e.g. in selling software solutions or hardware, preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise
- Some understanding of cloud computing, Microsoft Office 365, or devices preferred