Our technology helps to empower customers through you. These positions give you the opportunity to have an impact on both internal and external customers.
You are the kind of person who can’t help but inspire people with the power and potential of technology. You’re hardwired to share with them how a program or new piece of hardware can improve their lives or businesses. Here, you can use your gift to become a trusted client advisor, supporting our customers and keeping our company growing in more than 100 countries around the world.
Typical roles within the Services stream are:
- Associate Consultant,
- Technical Account Manager,
- Support Engineer,
- Technical Evangelist
- Last year of a Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in computer science, computer engineering, IT or electrical engineering or related fields
- Fluency in both local language and English
- Strong interpersonal communication and public speaking skills
- Passion for technology and for collaborating with external customers, such as a student technology consultant role or job
- Technical background, e.g. with software coding experience in both class work and external projects
- Experience with two or more of the following: network and desktop operating systems, information worker applications, database systems, messaging, management and operations, security
- Microsoft Product Certification, MCSE or other technical certifications preferred
- Skills in VB, C/C++/C#, ActiveX, COD/DCOM and/or XML or other development skills preferred
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation